优美单词句子分析129句(优美英语句子带语法分析)

作者:文案猫
发布时间:
浏览次数: 755

You can not imagine that a well-behaved gentleman should be so rude to a lady.

你难以想象一个行为良好的绅士竟然对一位女士如此粗鲁。

Mr Bush is on time for everything. How can it be that he was late for the opening ceremony?

布什先生做一切事情都很准时。他开幕式怎么会迟到呢?

My sister met him at the Grand Theater yesterday afternoon, so he could not have attended your lecture.

我妹妹昨天在大剧院遇到了他,所以他不可能参加了你的讲座。

There was a lot of fun at yesterday's party. You ought to have come, but why didn't you?

昨天聚会非常快乐。你本该来的,可是为什么没来呢?

The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone was able to get out.

火很快的蔓延遍了旅馆,但是每个人都逃了出来。

When he was there, he would go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.

当他在那里的时候,每天下班后常常去角落里的那家咖啡店。

It is certain that he will hand over his business to his son when he gets old.

他老的时候,一定会把生意移交给他的儿子。

On hearing the news of the accident in the coal mine, she went pale.

一听说煤矿事故的消息,他的脸色就变得苍白了。

We have to get in the wheat as soon as possible because a storm is on the way.

我们必须尽可能快的收割小麦,暴风雨马上就要来了。

Once a decision has been made, all of us should stick to it.

一旦决定被做,我们所有人都要坚持这个决定。

Helen always helps her mother even though going to school takes up most of her day.

海伦总是帮***妈忙,即使去上学占据了她几乎一天的时间。

If anybody calls, tell them I am out, and ask them to leave their names and addresses.

如果有人打电话,告诉他们我不在,让他们留下名字和地址。

Would you slow down a bit please? I can not keep up with you.

你能慢一点吗?我跟不上你了。

Nick is looking for another job because nothing he does satisfies his boss.

尼克正在找新工作,因为他现在做的一切都不能使他的老板满意。

Watch him and then try to copy what he does.

观察他,然后努力模仿他做的。

She looked up his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right.

她在电话本里查找他的电话号码以确保之前输入正确。

It is wise to have some money put away for old age.

存一些钱以备年老是明智的做法。

That is the reason why I’m not in favour of revising the plan.

这就是我不赞成修正这个计划的原因。

His failure was due to the fact that he had not practised for a long time.

他的失败是由于他没有练习很长时间。

It is likely that it will rain in the evening.

可能晚上会下雨。

How they went to America is what I want to know.

他们如何到的美国是我想知道的事情。

It occurred to him that he had left his key at home.

他突然想起把钥匙落在了家里。

The reason why he came late was that he didn’t catch the early bus.

他迟到的原因是他没有赶上早班车。

I’m looking forward to the day when Tai Wan returns to China.

我期待着太晚回归祖国的那一天。

He sat by the fire, reading a novel.

他坐在火旁,读着一本小说。

My dream came true at last.

我的梦想最终实现了。

It will not be long before we meet again.

不久之后我们就会再次见面的。

The English play in which my students acted at the New Year’s party was a great success.

新年聚会上,学生表演的这部英语剧非常成功。

I worked in a business where almost everyone is waiting for a great chance.

我在一家几乎人人都在等好机会的企业里工作。

He kept looking at her, wondering whether he had seen her somewhere.

他一直看着她,想知道他是否在某个地方见过她。

It is a great honor for Beijing that the Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.

年奥运会将在北京举行对北京来说是一个很大的荣誉。

Timmy was fined a large sum of money by the judge for drunken driving.

由于被判定酒驾,Timmy 被罚了一大笔钱。

Although he thought he was helping us with the work, he was actually in the way.

尽管他认为是在帮我们,实际上是在碍事。

Most hotels have websites where you can find answers to your questions.

大多数旅馆都有你可以找到你问题答案的网站。

That most of languages are now threatened and may disappear is a serious matter to the people.

大多数语言受到威胁可能会消失,这对人们来说是件危急的事情。

The fact that Great Britain is made up of three countries is still unknown to many people.

很多人仍然不知道英国由三个国家组成。

Now that you’ve got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.

既然你有机会,不妨好好利用它。

It was only when I reread his poems recently that I begin to appreciate their beauty.

在我重读他诗歌的时候,我才开始领会它们的美。

As is reported in the newspapers, talks between the two countries are making progress.

正如报纸上所报道的那样,两国之间的谈话正在取得进展。

They came to the conclusion that not all things can be done by a computer.

他们得出结论,不是所有的事情都可以被计算机做。

Smoking does great harm to our health.

吸烟对我们的健康造成很大的危害。

Only then did he realize his mistakes.

仅仅那个时候他才意识到他的错误。

Come and see me whenever you are convenient .

方便的时候来看看我。

I thought Jim would say something about his school report , but he didn’t mention it .

我想吉姆会说一些关于他成绩单的事情,但是他没有提。

By the end of last year , another new gymnasium had been completed in Beijing.

到去年年底为止,另一个体育馆已经在北京被建成了。

when and where to go for the on—salary holiday has not been decided.

带薪休假的时间和地点还没有被决定。

I wonder why Jenny hasn’t written us recently. We should have heard from her by now.

我想知道珍妮最近没给我们写信的原因,目前为止我们本应该收到她的来信的。

He will have learned English for eight years by the time he graduates from the university next year.

到明年他从大学毕业的时候,他将学习英语八年了。

I feel it is your husband who is to blame for the spoiled child .

我感觉应该为这个被宠坏的孩子受到责备的人是你的丈夫。

Rainforests are being cut and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future .

雨林正在被以如此快的速度被砍伐和燃烧以至于不远的将来它们就会从地球上消失。

It will not be long before we know the result of the experiment .

不久之后,我们就会知道实验的结果了。

Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology is changing so rapidly.

选择一部供个人使用的手机不是件简单的事情,因为科技改变如此的迅速。

In such dry weather , the flowers will have to be watered if they are to survive .

在这样干旱的天气,这些花要想活下来就必须被浇水。

Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes .

如果工厂关闭,成百上千的工作将消失。

A new cinema is being built here .They hope to finish it next month .

一家新的影院正在这里被建。他们希望下个月完成它。

The reporter said that the UFO was traveling east to west when he saw it .

这位记者说,不明飞行物正在由西向东移动时,他看到了它。

All the preparations for the task have been completed , and we are really to start.

这项任务的所有准备工作已经完成,我们真的要出发了。

Try some of the juice——perhaps you will like it .

尝尝这个果汁,可能你会喜欢的。

The price has gone down , but I doubt whether it will remain so .

价格已经下降了,但是我怀疑是否会保持这样。

No sooner had he got to the lab than he set out to do the experiment.

他一到实验室就开始做实验。

Helen had left her key in the office, so she had to wait until her husband came back home .

海伦把钥匙落在了办公室,所以在她丈夫回来之前必须等。

An awful accident did , however , occur the other day .

几天前确实发生了一场糟糕的事故。

In some western countries , demand for graduates from MBA courses has fallen down .

在一些西方国家,对MBA课程的毕业生的要求已经降低了。

The evening news comes on at seven o’clock and lasts only thirty minutes.

晚间新闻在七点开始,仅仅持续三十分钟。

地道美语A

最hot的词汇,最in的句子,最自然的表达,最地道的口语--这就是地道美语栏目想带给您的。每期20个精彩短语,让你出口成章。带着轻松自信的`表情,说出掷地有声地道美语吧!

1、 Be on one's high horse

趾高气扬

2、 Fight tooth and nail

猛烈作战

3、 Out of sight and out of mind

眼不见心不烦

4、 Face the music

临危不惧

5、 as busy as a bee

极忙碌

6、 No pains , no gains

不劳无获

7、Black and blue .

遍体鳞伤

8、Every dog has his day 人皆有得意时

9、A green hand 生手

10、Walls have ears 隔墙有耳

11、Chewing gum 口香糖

12、On top of the world 心满意足

13、A black sheep 害群之马

14、A piece of cake 轻松的事

15、Look before you leap 三思而后行

16、Easier said than done 说起来容易做起来难

17、Better half 配偶

18、Be all ears 全神贯注地倾听

19、Failure is the mother of success 失败乃成功之母

20、Serve one right 活该

地道美语B

1、Don't take it to heart. 别往心里去,

2、We'd better be off.我们该走了

3、Let's face it. 面对现实吧

4、Let's get started.咱们开始干吧

5、I'm really dead. 我真要累死了

6、I've done my best. 我已尽力了

7、I couldn't care less.我不在乎

8、I couldn't agree more我完全同意

9、I couldn't please you more 我尽量使你高兴

10、No bones about it. 真实的,诚恳的

11、take it on me!这是我的,请用吧

12、 You never know. 天晓得

13、 You may say that again.我同意

14、If you insist.恭敬不如从命

15、You can count on me.

16、I wish I could.我不行

17、I mean it.我是认真的

18、I am not kidding.

19、That's really sth. 真了不起

20、I'll be back.我会回来的

地道美语C

1、Is that so?真是那样吗?

2、Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招!

3、don't know for sure.我不确切知道。

4、I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。

5、That's something. 太好了,太棒了 。

6、Brilliant idea! 这主意真棒!

7、Congratulations.恭喜你,祝贺你。

8、Thanks anyway.无论如何我还是得谢谢你。

9、It's a deal.一言为定。

10、Mind you!请注意!听着!

11、You can count on it.你尽管相信好了,尽管放心。

12、I never liked it anyway.我一直不太喜欢这东西。 13、That depends.看情况再说。

14、Do you really mean it? 此话当真?

15、You are a great help.你帮了大忙 。

16、I couldn't be more sure. 我再也肯定不过。

17、I am behind you.我支持你。

18、I'm broke.我身无分文。

19、After you.你先请。

20、I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。

好词1

1、宽宏大量、光明磊落、持之以恒、如狼似虎。

2、闭花羞月、沉鱼落雁、出水芙蓉、明眸皓齿。

3、生龙活虎、喜笑颜开、局促不安、面红耳赤。

4、神采奕奕、眉飞色舞、昂首挺胸、炯炯有神。

5、誓死不二、威武不屈、舍生忘死、肝胆相照。

6、坚强不屈、赤胆忠心、不屈不挠、忠贞不渝。

7、眉清目秀、和蔼可亲、老态龙钟、虎背熊腰。

8、废寝忘食、争分夺秒、孜孜不倦、笨鸟先飞。

9、呆若木鸡、没精打采、奋不顾身、舍己为人。

10、如花似玉、瘦骨嶙峋、学无止境、学而不厌。

11、全神贯注、聚精会神、目不转睛、取长补短。

12、精神焕发、龙马精神、兴高采烈、气宇轩昂。

13、真才实学、好学不倦、勤学好问、发奋图强。

14、美如冠玉、倾国倾城、国色天香、鹤发童颜。

好词2

1、万物照苏、舞刀弄棍、万物复苏、满身泥浆、英姿飒爽、得心应手、柳绿花香、鸟语花香。

2、捧腹大笑、草木复苏、大发脾气、左右逢源、绿意盎然、吵闹不休、装聋作哑、万紫千红。

3、悠然自得、衣着得体、玩耍嬉戏、满头银发、双目如潭、瓮中捉鳖、指手画脚、百花齐发。

4、尖声尖气、随心所欲、满面春风、装模装样、笑逐颜开、生机勃发、胸有成竹、满面红光。

5、油腔滑调、容光焕发、枯木逢春、忍俊不禁、草木知春、李白桃红、绿肥红瘦、红情绿意。

6、流水桃花、绿茵遍地、浓眉大眼、百鸟争鸣、撒娇卖乖、慈眉善目、山色返青、生机勃勃。

7、目光炯炯、万物蓬发、破涕为笑、莺舞蝶飞、桃花流水、面红耳赤、草春桃艳、寸草春晖。

8、草长莺飞、呆头呆脑、白净柔嫩、枝叶纷披、火眼金睛、飞花喷绿、追来逐去、愣头愣脑。

9、柳绿花红、和颜悦色、红桃绿柳、气势汹汹、高大魁梧、屏声息气、花红柳绿、眉开眼笑。

10、草木新绿、冬令春行、万物萌生、万物苏醒、万物生春、装腔作势、欢呼雀跃、洋洋得意。

11、调皮捣蛋、若无其事、爱不释手、生机盎然、大地苏醒、东跑西颠、大雁北归、万木竞秀。

12、神采飞扬、气宇轩昂。

好词3

1、万紫千红、烈日当空、桃红柳绿、骄阳似火、秋色宜人。

2、硕果累累、秋雨潇潇、丹簋桂香、水天一色、郁郁葱葱。

3、青山绿水、山青水秀、湖光山色、江山如画、春暖花开。

4、春雨绵绵、桃红李白、百花争艳、春光明媚、桃红柳绿。

5、蜂飞蝶舞、春意盎然、万紫千红、万物复苏、含苞欲放。

6、精妙绝伦、扣人心弦、韵味无穷、精彩纷呈、百看不厌。

7、说道说道、打扫打扫、溜达溜达、打扮打扮、清醒清醒。

8、白发苍苍、风尘仆仆、小心翼翼、千里迢迢、沧海茫茫。

分享到: